At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by eight plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office stipend
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly lunch stipend
We are seeking an Account Coordinator to support AdAction’s Strategic Accounts team. This person will be responsible for managing correspondence and execution of tasks for a high volume of accounts. The perfect candidate will be highly organized to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, willing to help out where needed, and will enjoy a work environment where no two days are alike. This is a great opportunity to learn the mobile app industry and grow your Account Management career!
- Manage and grow an existing book of accounts to hit personal and company goals.
- Utilizes Salesforce to create and maintain accurate Account and Campaign records.
- Proactively create reports and assist on proposals to educate clients on current campaign performance and present new opportunities that align with their strategies.
- Understand current market and industry trends and execute tactical changes to client campaigns.
- Manage renewal of client contracts and execute I/Os when necessary.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team members to ensure a superior client experience.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internally escalate any concerns and reasonable requests.
- Utilize acquired knowledge of AdAction's products and industry news/trends to answer client questions and speak to any concerns.
- Help resolve invoicing discrepancies for managed clients, as they arise.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, and traffic quality of these accounts to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Support other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS required
- New Grads encouraged to apply!
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing or client facing environment.
- Results-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit which thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to achieve goals in a manner exceeding expectations.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Basic Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.) are required.
- Highly analytical and incredibly attentive to detail.
- Extremely Organized with the ability to multitask, problem-solve and prioritize
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
- Mobile, tech, or digital media related background is a plus.