ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who is passionate about solving business problems, will champion the importance of data automation, accuracy, and compelling storytelling to provide actionable insights to the overall business.
Ideal candidates will be technically strong, have a good business and technical acumen and can communicate/collaborate well with business partners. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, proactive and creative in finding problems and solutions, leading projects and getting things done.
- Manage and develop business intelligence reporting and analytics process/relationships. Designs, develops, tests, modifies, debugs, and documents Business Intelligence software solutions.
- Own the entire project lifecycle and partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand business challenges, explore and analyze a variety of data sets to provide the right solutions.
- Create reports, dashboards, and analysis that cater to the needs of different levels of users in various business functions.
- Communicate daily/weekly insights to internal and external teams through frequent dashboard delivery. Corresponding via reports, emails, and conference calls.
- Partner with the engineering team to create new data sources & ensure data integrity of existing sources.
- Establish processes and standards that encourage trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, identify anomalies and red flags and communicate to the appropriate team members.
Mentor and promote development of team members
Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems or related area
- 5+ years working with and supporting business and/or technology users in the area of business intelligence, cloud-based data platforms, and data warehousing.
- Experience utilizing industry leading Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview to develop robust, interactive and visually impactful dashboards or related.
- Proficiency with SQL and a preference for experience with other scripting languages like Python, R, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with a strong analytical aptitude. Ability to translate data analysis efforts into actionable insights.
- Strong time management skills and team organization to meet multiple deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact well with colleagues.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.