ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office stipend
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
*POSITION SUMMARY *
AdAction Interactive is for a driven, results-oriented Wordpress Developer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for standards and quality in web development and will share our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. This is an integral role for the company, helping to scale and grow our product offerings and join our expanding technology team. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Understand the requisite business and technical requirements.
- Produce quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Monitor performance and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Partner with the Content and SEO Team to build and develop high-functioning and engaging websites that encourage users to stay on the site and take action.
- Collaborate with other team members on defining and building new features and products.
- Work with the Technology Team to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Participate in Agile development methodology and practices.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience developing fully customized WordPress themes.
- Server Maintenance experience as well as proper design, architecture and deployment strategies in wordpress environments.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar framework.
- Understanding of Technical SEO development and best practices.
- Understanding of cross browser/device development techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and to work with little to no supervision.
- Current knowledge on upcoming technologies and wordpress standards.
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues as well as plugin issues.
- Familiarity with good principles of UX, front-end coding, and web design.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.