Our marketing automation and digital marketing manager will be our point and take leadership for our efforts in marketing automation and email as well as be point on our digital engagement through our Website (SEO, SEM), digital paid marketing and social (LinkedIn, social, display etc.).
This role will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing our digital marketing automation strategy. You will have the opportunity to build out engagement programs within our CRM and marketing automation tool (Hubspot). Key areas of focus are to develop and execute customer acquisition, awareness, nurture, and engagement strategies across email, our website, and digital advertising efforts. Responsible for building our lead database and leading coordination and integration efforts with our sales and prospecting systems. Apply data backed approach to refining and improving approaches and applying advanced measurement and reporting skills to provide transparency, demonstrate results and ID trouble spots.
This role will also drive and support our digital acquisition programs including SEO, SEM, and social programs. Initially we will be testing and identifying scalable growth paths. This role will direct and work with external agencies as required.
This role requires proven data driven analytic skills, together with strong marketing skills and marketing technology fluency.
- Digital marketing strategy development including solution ideation and campaign planning
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications for prospects and clients at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue, across digital channels
- Analyze specific audience segments and trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to optimize marketing campaign performance and ROI.
- Build, implement and monitor automation programs. Build out our lead scoring approach to reflect the buyer journey and deliver MQL’s to our selling teams that are both ready to engage and meet our sales prospect criteria
- Assist in maintaining database health
- Define key marketing metrics and manages the process of packaging these measurements into reports and dashboards in order to determine overall performance of the marketing team and marketing programs.
- Apply marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement
- Oversee digital customer acquisition strategy and programs globally, including: paid search, display, programmatic advertising, paid social and affiliate marketing.
- Lead creation and management of campaigns and related budgets for all digital advertising platforms, these include, but are not limited to Adwords, Google Display Network, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Coordinate with SEO and Content managers to optimize SEM, SEO, and content strategies.
- Assist Marketing Head with admin and support for virtual and live tradeshows, webinars and thought leadership efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Software
- Familiarity with CRM and sales enablement systems
- Prior experience using Hubspot for marketing operations and automation
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a clear ability to identify issues and solve them quickly.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits – Medical, dental, retirement matching, Unlimited PTO, gym & gear discounts
About Ascent360 and Why Us?
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to help B2C companies develop authentic relationships with their customers. We are a cloud based customer data platform that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing engagement direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all relevant data sources, providing a real time, 360 degree view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Located in Golden, CO, we are minutes away from downtown Denver with awesome views from our windows of the Rocky Mountains. With flexible work hours and great benefits, we truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team and each day live and breath our core values. And of course we like to connect and celebrate as a team and our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away.