CaliberMind is excited to scale our customer success team! We are 100% focused on helping companies increase their revenue and the ideal candidate is similarly inspired. If you’re process-oriented, have experience working with B2B marketers, and have a passion for making people’s lives easier while advancing your own career, this position is for you.
As Sr. Technical Account Manager (Sr. TAM), you will be responsible for actively managing the retention and customer satisfaction of a portfolio of assigned CaliberMind Enterprise customers.
- Working closely with CaliberMind customers to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Ensuring CaliberMind is adopted into the customer’s daily workflow and generating positive ROI.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining strategic account plans.
- Hosting QBRs to drive business value and ROI.
- Forecasting, identifying risk, and maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and growth rate in partnership with the VP of Customer Success.
- Working closely with customer and internal teams to maintain visibility into product performance and customer feedback.
- Proactively helping resolve issues promptly while minimizing customer churn.
- Becoming an expert on the CaliberMind Platform, spanning implementation, leveraging common use cases of CaliberMind to meet and exceed customer goals, and identify new use cases that can be scaled across our customer base.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale while having fun.
The Sr. TAM/CSM will represent the voice of the customer at CaliberMind and work closely with internal teams to continue our company-wide obsession with Customer Success. We strive to foster an engaging and inclusive culture because we realize that happy and diverse people are at the root of our success. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your career to the next level, we should talk!
Experience And Skills Required:
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus.
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Experience working with global 1000 Enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders, and managing success programs as the key advisor to global as well as regional customer organizations.
- Experience advising customers including CxOs on how to best use and adopt SaaS platform for faster Return on Investment (ROI).
- Experience negotiating renewals and identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Part-time travel could be required (less than 30%).
Additional Skills Desired:
- 3+ years of experience using BI (Tableau, Domo, Looker, Microsoft BI), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and MS Dynamics) platforms.
- Understanding of the benefits and applications of Account-Based Marketing and Marketing Attribution