Join a high-growth startup on the ground floor! A rare opportunity to have immense impact working directly with our executive team, while earning equity in a fast-pace, high-growth startup.
We are looking for a driven self-starter that can own projects from ideation to execution to maintaining. You will be working on the full stack including, frontend, backend, and occasionally architecture/dev-ops.
Our team is results-driven and value project completion over time clocked in.
This role will be primarily focused on working with our CEO and a small team to build an entirely new product for our rapidly growing customer base.
Have the autonomy and resources to build the next iteration of our product suite within a well-funded, high-growth startup.
You must be highly organized and comfortable talking to customers to define the scope of the project and iterate on the MVP based on customer feedback.
You must be willing to put others first and ensure your team is successful in planning, building, and releasing an entirely new product.
The new product you will be working on is a lightweight CRM that compliments our existing social media management dashboard. Our customers are small to medium sized marketing agencies.
At Cloud Campaign, we maintain a tight feedback loop between product, sales, and support. You will be working directly with our executive team, customers, and other departments within the organization.
• Experience with OOP
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Strong Communication Skills
• 5+ Years of Industry Experience
• Autonomous worker & self-starter
• Java Proficiency
• Spring Boot familiarity
• Startup Experience
• Remote Work Experience
• AWS + DevOps
• Attention to Detail
• 7+ Years of Industry Experience
• Experience with: git, IDEs, CI/CD
• Build out a small team of engineers to deliver product stories in a timely fashion, ultimately building towards an entirely new product
• Work with your team to ideate, architect, and build a lightweight CRM that will be used by nearly 10,000 users
• Turn product ideas into shipped features
• Own the full code lifecycle including ideation, architecting, development, quality assurance, and maintenance
• Work off of our existing product roadmap, but also come up with new innovative product ideas
• Occasionally interface directly with clients or our sales team to capture product feedback and iterate on the existing product
About Cloud Campaign:
Cloud Campaign is a social media marketing platform built for digital agencies. The platform is double-faceted in that it increases an agency's productivity for internal operations while strengthening the client-agency relationship.
We work with over 7,000 brands all around the world. Cloud Campaign is used on every continent except for Antarctica.
We are a VC backed, Series A startup with product-market fit, growing by ~10% month over month.
Recent Feature Releases:
Vision: We will give every brand a voice.
Values: Balance, Community, Dedication, Humility, Transparency, Integrity
Compensation is dependent upon experience. Travel is not required.
Our office is in downtown Boulder on Walnut St.