FattE-Bikes Marketing Coordinator
Are you tired of marketing for boring bland companies? Are your skills (and passions) being underutilized? Are you looking for the next big brand that is exciting and sparks a flame of enthusiasm?
FattE-Bikes is Denver’s 1st electric bike company and one of the only ebike companies to build their bikes in the USA. We have a strong passion for sustainability and transforming the way people commute. On top of that we are one of the most customizable ebike brands in the world! FattE-Bikes is looking for a marketing coordinator to oversee and develop all digital and non digital marketing campaigns. We want someone who is enthusiastic about our brand and can see themselves growing FattE-Bikes to a worldwide audience. The marketing coordinator will work closely with the CMO to strategize and produce marketing campaigns both digital and non digital, as well as be responsible for managing and crafting the outward-facing brand image.
Responsibilities will include:
Do you love Social media?
We need a Social Media guru who is creative!
You will be responsible for managing all social media campaigns
- Producing and editing content for social media posts, videos, e-books, infographics, presentation decks and webinars
- Monitoring social media traffic to measure the public's perception of the company's brand
- Analyzing the results & metrics of campaigns and making changes to outlast competitors
What this means:
- Strategize campaigns for posts on IG and Facebook
- Video campaigns across 4 platforms - YouTube, TikTok, IG and Facebook
- Monitor and report social media metrics on a weekly basis & adapt to me
- Increase engagement and followers & monitor messages
- Creative campaign initiation around both promos, engagement posts, and photos
- Outreach to influencers
- Keen understanding of marketing products on stores on social media such as IG and possibly Pinterest
- FB & IG ads and IG store management
- Photo & Video Graphic Design Editing
What this means:
- Experience with photo & video editing for social media platforms including taking long form videos from GoPro footage and other footage and create different style videos for different mediums
- Create marketing materials such as:
- Brochures & store signs
- Social media Ads & posts
- PR / Magazine ads
Email & Newsletter Campaigns
- Expected to create and monitor automated email campaigns.
- Create weekly FattE-Bike newsletters.
- Work with CMO to increase subscriber list.
- Email promos.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Website/Google Ads & Analytics
- Work with CMO to monitor and analyze website performance & traffic as well as Google Ads
- Produce landing pages to coincide with Google Ads campaigns
PR / Print Marketing
Promote FattE-Bikes brand through various channels including news outlets, local and national magazines.
Events / Networking
- Research events to sponsor and/or attend as a vendor
- Network with various organizations both in the non profit, for profit, and government sectors
Brand Alignment & Marketing Research and Strategy
- Creating marketing goals related to customer acquisition, lead generation and revenue
- Work with photographers and videographers to create appropriate campaigns that ‘match’ brand look.
- Conducting market research on competitors to augment marketing efforts
- Specifying a company's target audience based on market research
- Conduct research and analysing data to identify and define audiences as well as devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Testing the quality of emails, social media posts and the company's landing page
- In addition the coordinator will be the main executor to the CEO and CMO to assist and mold and launch the FattE-Bike brand to target audiences and launch it as an international brand
- Must be able to prove a track record of successful campaigns both through social media, email, and PR campaigns that led to increase in leads, engagement, and/or sales in past positions.
- Strong ability to come up with creative approaches and ideas to match brand
- 3+ years experience as a marketing coordinator or manager
- Comfortable with graphic editing platforms such as Canva (as an example)
- Comfortable with CRM systems, landing page builders, and email list management platforms (Example: ActiveCampaign, Kartra)
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (ie Shopify or WooCommerce)
Annual Salary: $48K - $50K + Bi-annual total bonus of $10K - $12K expected to be rewarded as long as metrics are met.
Full health, dental, and vision benefits offered
Paid Time off
Personal FattE-Bike after 1 year of employment
Once approved, some flex/remote work may be ok (no more than 1-2 days per week)*
*MUST PROVIDE: *A Cover Letter stating who you would market a FattE-Bike to, which channels you’d use, and why.
Also provide a marketing campaign you ran in the past you were most proud of.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Did you submit a cover letter answering the questions included in the job description (you will not be considered if you did not)?
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)