LaCome Events is a Full-Service Event Marketing Agency.
Since opening our doors in 2012, LaCome Events has planned and managed hundreds of events for a variety of corporations and non-profits in Denver and across the U.S.
As a Colorado Event Agency, we seek applicants with an entrepreneurial spirit who want a career in Event Marketing and/or Hospitality. We are seeking a dedicated talent who is passionate, a self-starter and interested in growing with our company.
- Promote an environment that represents our core values: collaboration, client focused,
- excellence and professionalism
- 8+ years of hospitality experience with 5+ years of specific event experience
- Located in Denver, Colorado (surrounding Metro Area)
- Proven organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft software, G-Suite and Basecamp preferred
- Full-time salaried position after 3-month contract review period
- $55,000-$75,000k (salary based on experience)
- Discretionary profit-share after 1-year of full time employment
- Unlimited PTO after 3 months of full-time employment
- After 6 months of full-time employment:
- Health Insurance Group Plan options with monthly stipend
- Monthly parking and phone stipend
- Hours may be during weekends and evenings / Day-of events are mandatory
- Cherry Creek location
Calling for applicable resumes for immediate start.
Director of Events
Oversee all client accounts
- Ensure all deliverables are met within contracted services and outlined production schedules and timelines
- From signed contract to roll out with event team, manage process and seamless, efficient integration across all channels
- Event budgets creation and management
- On-site Director, ensure execution of event meets expectations and brand excellence (in observance of manager)
- Ensure meetings are prepped appropriately and agendas and admin needs are met and follows process
- Ensure details are tracked through company process and nothing falls through the cracks (support team managers to follow/track precise details)
- Produce all event programs, scripting, speaker preps, ROS, etc.
- Main POC for all sponsors on communications and deliverables (work in tandem with Event Manager support)
- Creative lead and integrator: supports clients, partners and LaCome team by to developing and implementing tactical marketing communications projects and campaigns, including but not limited to: save the dates, invites, marketing collateral, advertisements, sponsorship packets, sponsorship benefits, event signage, event PowerPoint decks, name badge design, websites, and training materials.
- Collaborate with CEO to develop strategies and development of organizational concepts ▪ Review event processes and roll out new initiatives or updates as needed + Development and update LaCome standard event templates
- Manage all sponsor related needs, internal/external tracking, communications and fulfillment of benefits
- Manage all Public Relations – Media Outreach as needed for LaCome and client events
- Manage LaCome Social Media (schedule and branding) /Website/ Co. Branding and Creative Initiatives with CEO guidance - Client Appreciation Creative + Prospect/Referral Creative
- Manage relationships/partnerships with community vendor relations - Schedule one-on-meetings and team tours of vendor and venue spaces to learn about menu of services + Work with Senior Event Coordinator/Managers (or other coordinator) to confirm all vendor and venue lists are up-to-date
- Stay relevant on event trends and cutting edge approaches to emphasis the LaCome Brand
- Manage the direction of event content including collateral material, print and digital designs, and general branding
- Leads and develops events team - direct report
- Assign production to identified team members (staff + contractors) as needed
- Manage team calendar
- One on one initiatives with CEO - Proactive approach in leading the changes and refinements within the staff
- Co-lead team meetings with CEO
- Champions ethos and company core values amongst the team and in the community
- Time off review and approval of direct staff
- Timesheet review and submission to CEO/Accountant
- Manage with Event Managers, as needed, with event marketing initiatives and schedules
- Provide support to all team members to encourage collaboration, growth, and success
- Provide onboarding schedule and oversee training for new hires - Provide event management training to team as needed to provide the best level of service to the clients and events assigned out
- Create individual growth plans with team, including yearly goals with metrics for assessments - Report to senior leadership on successes and opportunities for each team member + Co-produce with CEO support KPI for staff growth plan and yearly review support