Launchpad’s mission is to bring elite level sports performance training into the homes of aspiring young athletes everywhere. Our tech stack implements state-of-the-art machine learning to evaluate and develop explosive athletes.
As a VP of Development, you will:
- Join an early-stage startup that is at the cutting edge of its industry
- Architect and build core components of our full platform to ship high-quality software
- Work closely with the executive team and engineering team to manage product development.
- Grow the development team and take a leadership role within the company.
...previously been in an engineering leadership position
...previously led a software development project
...strong proficiency in mobile application development
...experience building software infrastructure from the ground up.
...good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
...pride in craftsmanship
...a passion for sports and fitness.
- You are seeking a full-time job.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Denver this fall.
- You reside in the United States.
- You are authorized / eligible to work for any company in the United States.
Nice to haves (please mention if one or more apply to you):
- Experience working with Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Experience developing with Flutter
- Experience building databases with ORMs (Django, SQLAlchemy, Sequelize, etc)
- Experience with IoT product development
- Strong computer science principles, and algorithmic skills.
- Experience with machine learning and computer vision applications.
To get an interview, please supply:
A few sentences that explains why you are:
- Specifically interested in Launchpad as a company.
- An excellent fit for this particular position.
A resume that includes:
- Your relevant professional experience
- Links to code samples, technical blog posts, and other examples of your work.
Launchpad is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.