Ombud is a fast-growing enterprise software company in the sales content collaboration space. Our team is passionate about solving real-world collaboration challenges for revenue teams at some of the most respected enterprises in the world and we’re adding a Demand Generation Manager to our growing team. This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced Demand Gen marketer to set overarching strategy, run with execution, and make a strong organizational impact.
Reporting to the Vice President of Growth, this individual possesses expertise in creating and executing successful Demand Gen programs within a B2B SaaS environment. They will collaborate closely with content marketing, sales, customer success, and external partners (i.e. agencies) to build pipeline growth, drive buyer engagement, and constantly optimize programs along the way.
*Key Responsibilities: *
- Create a plan to develop unique, effective marketing campaigns that generate demand, capture engagement, and grow the marketing pipeline.
- Build and lead the execution of end-to-end programs designed to create and influence new pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Continually analyze engagement metrics and conversion points throughout the funnel to optimize campaign performance.
- Ensure data efficacy across campaigns, platforms, and tools and own campaign effectiveness measures and reporting.
- Partner with sales leadership and account executives to understand buyer sentiment and emerging market opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a demand gen foundation and supporting processes that will serve Ombud as we continue to scale and grow.
- Monitor demand generation trends and report to leadership and GTM teams on findings as well as recommended actions.
- Drive sales enablement through training and tactical support such as outbound campaign generation, email optimization, A/B testing, creative prospective strategies, and more.
- Work closely with our account executive team to support their prospecting and ABM efforts.
- 4+ years full-time marketing experience with at least 2 of those dedicated to demand generation / campaign management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs with strong digital marketing expertise (paid search, SEO, etc.).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot, and deep CRM knowledge.
- Salesforce CRM admin experience preferred.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis and an ability to connect marketing results and business objectives.
- Experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver campaigns that resonate with customers along the buyer’s journey.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and flex workload as necessary. You bring a sense of urgency to your work.
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
- A Denver-based team and hybrid working environment.
- The opportunity to own programs from idea to execution and see the value of your contributions.
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners.
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical
- Compensation: $75,000 - $95,000 Base Salary
*About Ombud: *
Customers rely on Ombud to automate the content-centric activities in their sales processes. Our platform combines content collaboration, project management, and machine learning to streamline the creation of sales documents like RFP responses, security questionnaires, sales proposals, statements of work, and much more. Industry innovators such as Kronos, Zendesk, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, Marketo, and Cloudera leverage Ombud to power their revenue teams with exceptional content.
Our team is on a mission to transform sales content into valuable expertise for our customers. If our core values resonate with you, we’d like to chat about the Demand Generation Manager role:
- Make an Impact
- Embrace Intellectual Curiosity
- Be Authentic
- Be Bold
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.