We are looking for an innovative product manager to join us on a mission to fundamentally reimagine how organizations use and interact with content. We help our users identify repetitive or manual tasks and automate their future of work. From content authoring to reuse, user analytics, content delivery and more, the Ombud platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales and marketing love using.
We need a strong Product Manager to help scale our platform to drive broad-based adoption, while innovating on how work can be automated with Ombud. This person will bring a strong end-user focus and enterprise background, with stellar workflow and content management experience, and a strong product management background.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers and marketers working toward our strategic initiatives
- Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Specify requirements for critical features which will 10x the adoption of Ombud's products
- Execute on the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives
- Partner with designers and engineers to define and iterate on end user experiences which blow our customer's minds
- Work closely with engineering to scope multiple features and focus on timely execution and delivery of your roadmap
- Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Shape the broader messaging in the market and help enable sales and customer success to deliver on revenue and churn targets
- Drive major product initiatives focused on expanding the Ombud experience to new channels
- 3+ years as a product manager with experience building products from conception through launch in Content Management & Sales Technology.
- 2+ years preparing and presenting product strategy and roadmaps to senior executives
- You are exceptional at taking ideas and ambiguous data, defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right strategy and roadmap to get there.
- You can communicate and articulate the vision and strategy to execs, team members and customers.
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs.
- Experienced as a product owner on scrum teams in an agile environment: leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- Passionate about building end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Comfortable negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack
- Experience with modern content management, workflow and/or automations tools
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment, balancing the needs of multiple personas (ex. enterprise buyers, administrators, and end users)
- BA/BS in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
- _Make an Impact: _We are not here to just get by, we are here to leave our mark
- _Intellectual Curiosity: _We are a collection of habitual learners who seek out the unknown
- _Innovate: _Just because it doesn’t exist today doesn’t mean we can’t do it
- _Authenticity: _Be real, be who you are
- _Be Bold: _Because the easy path isn’t fun
What Ombud Offers You
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners
- Flexible working options (remote/onsite/hybrid)
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical
- Compensation: $115,000 - $135,000 Base Salary (If this does not fit in your range we would still be interested in speaking with you as we have a number of open opportunities as we continue to grow)
Transforming Content into Expertise. Ombud is building an Intelligent Content Collaboration platform that scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated, and machine learning is applied to streamline sales operations. The Ombud platform is changing how people organize, collaborate and execute their day-to-day workflow while improving their quality of life and organizational efficiency. Industry innovators such as Nutanix, Kronos, Palo Alto Networks, Zendesk, SendGrid, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, HubSpot, Anaplan, and Cloudera use Ombud to create a competitive advantage, increase thought leadership, and grow their businesses.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.