About the job
Pomp is looking for a Lead Developer to join our development team. The Lead Developer with full-stack experience that will lead the daily execution of the development of the Pomp platform. We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end and back-end performance and documenting the codebase.
- Oversee and execute the product roadmap
- Work closely with the CEO and development team to discuss strategy and implement the development of user interface ideas, applications, and the roadmap.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Writing application interface codes using React.js workflows.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end and back-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing part-time development team, working with a product designer, and new developers as they are onboarded.
Lead Developer Requirements:
- 6-8 years of experience with several years of proven success as a technical team leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with NodeJS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- A self-starting attitude: You work independently and effectively, with little oversight or management
- You’re excited about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency, with the ability to get things done both autonomously and collaboratively
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills, who is comfortable in a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves”, start-up environment
- Startup experience a plus