Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Chief of Staff, you will report directly to the cofounders of Postscript and have critical, broad, positive impact on the organization as a whole. You will drive effective internal planning, operations, and communication. You will partner directly with the cofounders and executive team to help develop strategy and set business priorities. You will have the opportunity to launch and lead strategic initiatives, and regularly represent the cofounders throughout the org. You will have unfettered access to information and the cofounders time. This role serves as a potential pipeline to senior roles at Postscript and is also an excellent role for someone looking to potentially found a tech company. Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in how we scale in 2021 and beyond.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Actively support a high performing cofounder and executive team. Continually ensure that the cofounders are driving their efforts toward the most important and highest leverage initiatives. Drive strategic alignment and ensure that every interaction is an excellent use of time and has clear next steps
- Organize and drive the content and agendas for executive team meetings, offsites, and Board of Director meetings.
- Develop effective internal operations & communications. Communicate and execute strategic plans across the business. Ensure that all stakeholders are continually informed about strategic initiatives and business priorities
- Drive the annual business planning process. Review and synthesize initiatives and manage the OKR process. Support budgeting and other organizational planning activities as needed
- Lead strategic initiatives and special projects. Broadly ensure accountability for key strategic initiatives and deliverables. Prioritize upleveling areas of the business that are highly cross-functional
- Actively contribute to strategy development and business priorities. Build strong relationships across the exec team and influence decision-making across the organization in line with strategic goals
- Support the cofounders through owning important operational and tactical initiatives as needed
What We’ll Love About You
- 4+ years experience in general management or management consulting
- 2+ years of high growth early stage tech experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional process and initiatives
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking
- Proven planning, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
- Strong emotional intelligence
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.