Are you a marketer who’s ready to make a direct and measurable impact on a small but inspiring company currently achieving double-digit growth? We’re building out our marketing team and this position will be the first role to report to our Head of Marketing. You’ll play a massive role in driving new growth as well as expanding existing customer relationships, and will interact very closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $25 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company in 2020, even prior to the pandemic. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located.
We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Support our organic SEO with weekly blog writing on various topics within swag management and the promotional products space
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams by creating battle cards, sell sheets, and help articles to educate prospects and customers
- Revamp our fledgling social media strategy into something substantial and consistent
- Assist our Head of Marketing with customer advocacy efforts like writing case studies, interviewing customers, and launching customer webinars
- Support our outbound email marketing efforts with content creation and contact mining using our prospecting tools
- Assist our Head of Marketing with various other tasks as needed - this is an exciting and scrappy role, so you’ll wear a lot of different hats and acquire a ton of valuable and varied experience!
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success roles. Marketing is preferred but if you’re hungry, smart, and an excellent writer, other backgrounds will be considered!
- Proven track record and examples of exemplary writing
- Incredible attention to detail and grit - you’ll be creating a lot of content
- An open mindset comfortable with both coaching and ambiguity - we’re a mature startup and that means you may be building programs we’ve never done before!
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Plus if you have experience with Salesforce, but not a huge deal if you don’t
- Huge bonus if you’ve got some design chops or know of great designers in your network
- You're self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it.
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfection and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays