At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces and logistics-enabling solutions that help e-commerce companies start, grow, and scale.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a motivated entrepreneurial performance marketing manager who will help Saltbox excel in our rapid growth as we launch new markets. You will play a crucial role in developing and managing existing paid user acquisition channels as well as help expand into new ones. You will own all campaign management activities across existing channels and partner with agencies to scale in others. You will be a partner in developing content strategy and delivering results. You’ll collaborate closely with members of the Growth and Product teams to ensure our digital campaign strategy effectively contributes to driving our overall marketing goals. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven and results-oriented marketer who wants to continue to develop in the online marketing sphere in a fast-paced mission-driven environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategies, campaigns and tactics for paid channels to reach and maintain Saltbox’s aggressive growth goals
- Set up, analyze, and optimize Paid Search, Social and Display customer acquisition campaigns
- Perform detailed root-cause and opportunity discovery analysis
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop compelling ad creative and copy
- Develop and run ad testing to continually refine campaigns
- Evaluate, test, and implement new channel opportunities to fuel growth
- Share performance updates with key stakeholders across the business
- 5 years in a performance-driven digital marketing position (agency or in-house), with a successful track record of efficiently scaling paid channels
- Expert knowledge of our main digital platforms - Google and Facebook. Eg. Google Ads Search certification; expertise in Google Analytics, in-depth understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bid strategy etc.
- Direct hands-on experience with Facebook Ads campaign management and optimization; experience with TikTok Ads and Pinterest Ads a plus
- A strong understanding and expertise of campaign management and web marketing.
- A solid understanding of tracking and attribution technologies, including changes driven by Apple’s App Tracking Transparency enforcement
- Strong decision making skills based on data analysis; efficient and result-oriented working style.
- Experience working and thriving in a fast paced environment; self-starter hands-on mentality
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
What We Offer
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks
Additional benefits include paid holidays, job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets, and a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.