about the customer support team manager (email and chat):
soona is looking for a customer support team manager that can manage our email and chat support team, streamline client communications and improve customer satisfaction. this manager role helps ensure our email and chat support are fast, efficient, effective and provide an excellent customer experience to both current and potential customers. the ideal candidate will have experience scaling a digital support team and overseeing, measuring and improving processes, KPIs and responses for digital customer inquiries in a high-growth environment. the role will also bring a holistic view to digital support as it relates to customer satisfaction combined with core business goals. this individual will be dynamic, detail-oriented, outstanding at customer communications and energized by rapid growth and scale.
this is a full-time position located in our denver office. this role will report directly to the director of operations.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studio stores give customers a playground for creating their content and our anytime platform makes it possible for any product company in the US to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
an ideal candidate can:
- manage and develop a high-performing, motivated and happy remote digital customer support team including team strategic planning and role development, budgeting and forecasting
- operationalize the team to meet customer needs and core KPIs while improving customer experience, performance and efficiency
- establish and improve customer service policies and processes
- oversee and optimize the digital customer support software to improve performance, measure customer issues, derive insights and increase both staff and customer satisfaction
- work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure a seamless experience for our existing and potential clients including technology, operations, and sales, etc.
- develop and maintain an internal and external knowledge base of key articles and canned responses for staff and customers
- measure and analyze both individual and team performance through the development of customer success analytics dashboard(s)
- provide insights based on customer interactions into challenges and opportunities for soona from technical to general experience, retention and/or conversion
- hire and train new customer support representatives both locally and remote as needed
- oversee customer support budget and forecasting
has experience in:
- bachelor’s degree + minimum of 5+ years of digital customer support experience
- experience managing and scaling an email-focused customer support team, ideally with experience overseeing remote staff
- exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- experience in a fast-paced or high growth environment
- strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork
- self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, value driven environment
we can offer:
- strong starting salary: $65,000 - $80,000 DOE
- benefits & perks + unlimited pto + killer culture
- really badass headshots