Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
About the Role:
The newly-created Director of Content will be a key role on Spekit’s marketing team, responsible for setting the overall direction for content marketing for the company. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, this candidate should have strong content creation, promotional strategy, and brand awareness skills to take our content to the next level.
- Promote Spekit content by developing organic social media strategy
- Help establish Spekit in multiple categories through viral and shareable content
- Develop a complete content marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead the development and direction of the content marketing team.
- Work closely with in-house creative team, demand generation team, product marketing team and marketing operations team to contribute to campaign development, sales enabling assets and overall marketplace awareness of Spekit.
- Develop and manage metrics based performance analysis and contribute to continuous testing of content efficacy.
- Maintains alignment to the Spekit brand tone and voice and provides an editorial eye when crafting high-level campaign themes while also writing and producing content alongside subject matter experts (SMEs) and external resources.
- Create a framework that drives the decision-making process as it relates to content development and syndication.
- Identify new opportunities through A/B testing content assets such as landing pages, email campaigns, messaging, etc. Take an iterative approach to generate repeatable processes and success.
- Design a comprehensive content repository to map, house, and serialize content based on current and future goals and objectives.
- Establish performance goals using an insight-based approach to content optimization and planning.
- Bachelors degree or greater in marketing, writing, advertising, or communications
- 5+ Years of experience overseeing B2B content marketing programs
- Direct experience in SaaS technology
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills are preferred
- Creative suite experience a plus
- Well documented and ordered portfolio of work
- Campaign execution
- Social media program content development
- Editorial mindset
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!