Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee's digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
The Head of Customer Enablement Strategy is a newly created role at Spekit, designed for the sales enablement professional who loves designing innovative and diverse learning experiences & sales enablement strategies.
As an extension of our Success Team, you'll get to work on strategy and best practices with some of the best enablement teams in the world - supporting our clients including teams at some of the fastest growing companies like Outreach, Databricks, Snowflake, Uber, Lucidchart or Fortune 400 companies like JLL, Southwest Airlines, and many more looking to modernize the way they engage their employees.
In this role, you'll act as an ongoing strategic consultant to help clients design the best enablement content, strategies and user experiences in Spekit to take their team's productivity to the next level.
What You'll Do
Roles & Responsibilities
- In this customer-facing role, you'll work with some of our most strategic clients to help build best-in-class enablement strategies
- Partner with our customers to help craft the overall learning journey for their sales reps, teams and employees from on-boarding and training, to professional development and just-in-time learning
- Continue to build and iterate on Spekit's "content strategy," complete with playbooks, templates and more
- Manage our content team that supports content transfers
- Hire, train and lead an enablement team as we continue to grow and scale
What We're Looking For In You
Background qualifications and soft skills
- Minimum of 3-5+ years' experience of sales enablement or sales training, developing programs and delivering projects
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Ability to write effective copy and instructional text
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Experience with learning methodologies: deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time
- You're comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that undergoes many changes
- You are confident using Salesforce
- You are comfortable working with senior management.
- Your written communication is SPEKtacular: concise, persuasive and empathetic
- Your verbal communication is SPEKtacular: clear, on-point and confident.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong product knowledge of adoption & learning softwares with ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service
- Strong acumen of software industry
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
Nice to have
- You have prior people-management experience; building out an enablement and/or content team
- You have experience with the common sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, FORCE, Sandler, etc.
- You have some sort of customer facing experience at a technology or software company
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We're a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what's possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We're in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you're racing against the clock at all times – where "more" is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About The Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We've committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!