Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee's digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
Our team is looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to help build world-class team out of our Denver HQ office! Reporting to our Head of HR & Recruiting, and working in close partnership with senior leadership at Spekit, the person in this role will have a unique opportunity to help build foundational teams at Spekit, helping get us through the next phase of growth. We're looking for a recruiter who can strategize on requirements, build compelling job descriptions, develop creative sourcing and branding strategies, qualify candidates, negotiate offers and close candidates. The right candidate will be able to carry a full req load and fill reqs in a timely manner.
At Spekit, we have a hard working, diverse, and supportive team and we look for people who are curious, creative, and work to be a little better every single day. If you're a do-er who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a foundational member of a growing high-tech company, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring top talent across a wide range of sales, product & G&A roles
- Identifying the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting technical candidates
- Networking and researching passive candidate networks to find great hidden talent
- Managing the entire recruiting process from sourcing and interviewing, through coordination, offer acceptance and close
- Partnering closely with Hiring Managers & senior leadership to understand the needs of the roles to be filled, aligning on an effective interview process, and keeping them updated on the recruiting pipeline & timeline.
- Maintaining all recruitment statuses, notes and feedback in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse).
- Reporting on weekly and quarterly metrics/goal attainment
What you bring to the table:
- You love the thrill of the hunt. You have a proven track record of sourcing candidates and bringing passive talent into the interview pipeline.
- You know how to create an exceptional candidate experience. Even if they are not chosen, your candidates walk away with a positive impression and experience with Spekit.
- You are a talent partner with a customer-first mindset. You are an effective partner to internal stakeholders, always keeping them up-to-date on recruiting progress, updates and challenges. You are highly responsive to Hiring Manager needs.
- You're agile. You have a track record of successfully delivering on all deadlines and flawlessly executing in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- You come with a strong network and understand the talent landscape in Denver.
- You know how to get along with others, emphasize the importance of culture and build great teams!
Minimum Requirements For This Role
- 4-6+ years of experience in full-lifecycle recruitment for a high-growth product, SaaS, and/or software organization
- Experience recruiting for top talent in a competitive environment
- Proven track record of sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Have a track record of balancing a full req load with ease
- Bonus points if you have technical recruiting experience
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We're a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what's possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We're in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you're racing against the clock at all times – where "more" is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About The Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We've committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!