Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
As the first RVP, Commercial Sales at Spekit, you'll have a unique opportunity to help build our Commercial Sales organization from the ground up, and optimize for scale as we grow. You’ll be responsible for managing and motivating a team of highly driven and successful Commercial & Mid-Market sales reps, building our fastest growing revenue-generating team. You’ll work directly with our Sales & Executive leadership teams to build a winning strategy, coach to goals, and measure performance against monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
At Spekit, we have a hard working, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious and work to be a little better every single day. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want ownership over a large revenue generating piece of the business, we want to hear from you!
*In this role you’ll: *
- Hire, onboard, mentor and develop Commercial & Mid-Market sales reps, as well as future sales managers
- Build and develop a diverse and high performing sales culture that inspires performance and achievement
- Partner with senior sales management, marketing and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of sales process, efficiency and productivity
- Support sales reps in their sales cycles, serving as an executive point of contact for prospects during their engagements during the sales cycle
- Leverage MEDDICC sales methodology for conversion of quality deals
- Continually develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member on your team
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You’re a proven sales leader! You lead by example and know how to recruit, onboard, develop and retain top talent
- You are able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally across business
- You’re entrepreneurial in nature. You’re a builder who can consistently execute. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You’re data-driven; you know how to define and report on team KPIs and metrics, and use that to inform sales strategy
*You may be a fit if you have: *
- At least 5+ years of sales leadership experience at a SaaS company
- Must have direct experience managing a team of quota carrying sales reps
- Proven track record scaling of large sales teams
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an Sales Manager/Director
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!