Overview: “What if I can be part of a movement that enables 100M+ hardworking Americans to build accessible savings and achieve financial well-being? What if I can be part of a hypergrowth company whose outcomes will inform national and corporate policies for decades to come and whose legacy will be a brand-new market? What if I can evangelize a more inclusive financial ecosystem while sharpening your skills in tech sales?”
If these questions resonate with who you are as a person, what you can do today, and what you want to accomplish in the future, then this is the role for you.
Sunny Day Fund™ is a venture-backed company on a mission to enable better financial well-being for ALL 152M American workers, starting with employer-rewarded emergency savings. And we invite you to join our mission. Read why our investors are so excited by our vision: https://tmvfund.medium.com/meet-sunny-day-fund-7f63a7a2bf7f
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with excellent time management skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are learning new things every day. You have strong communication skills and you do what you say you are going to do. When challenges arise, you are not afraid to ask for help. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with internal and external partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects. And, you care about our mission.
Compensation: 40-45K, with opportunity for high commission based on bi-weekly targets plus equity!
Location: Remote with driving distance of Denver or Northern Virginia/DC. Occasional travel for team/client meetings may be necessary.
• Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
• Secure and schedule discovery and demo calls
• Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM (Hubspot) and maintain data quality
• Prepare for prospect calls with company background research, buyer/decision-maker research, and other pertinent lead information, track in Hubspot and communicate to larger team
• Consistently achieve an agreed upon weekly and monthly quotas of booked meetings (and earn commissions)
• Create and maintain target partner lists to obtain high-quality prospect data
• Handle and respond to incoming leads from various lead generation channels
• Contact prospects and new leads using email, LinkedIn, phone, and other methods
• Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry conferences
• Demo products if needed (training will be provided)
• Identify customer's buying trends and your learnings and communicate those to team
• Participate in company’s social media outreach activities
• 6 months to 2 years of relevant business development experience
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively
• Assist with closing transactions with mutually beneficial results
• Able to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Able to think strategically and tactically.
• Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
• Executive presence in working with senior leadership
• Experience working cross-functionally
Why Us: We are a team of diverse individuals that have felt the impacts of financial stress. We have learned we are not alone – that the current workforce compensation and benefits model does not meet the needs of most American workers, and we strongly believe that we can change that paradigm through our leadership, our technology, and our policy influence. You want to join this team to be a part of an adventure to create a systemic shift.
• Mutual respect powers mutual success
• Be flexible on the how, not the why
• Transparent communication trust teamwork outcomes
• Get to yes, even if not now, next time
• All competitive instincts are turned outward, not inward