You in The Role and on The Team: In this role, you will work across multiple sales teams and industries, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer while being fully engaged in all stages of the sales process. Your expertise ensures all questions get answered and confidence in our solution resonates with the customers. Supporting pre-sales conversations by being the functional and technical expert in what our platform can do, how it can be used, and how it has been used. You will communicate the values of the platform to a non-technical audience and help them feel comfortable and empowered with what they've learned.
A Day in the Life
- Be the subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding our product’s benefits and features while being able to communicate and sell that to customers.
- Discovery of customer requirements; including use cases, benefit statements, and 3rd party system integrations.
- Work as a team with sales reps, marketing, customer success, and engineering to bring the right resources to any opportunity.
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Ensuring accuracy of complex sales proposals and assist in RFP responses. Successfully tailor demonstrations for customers, trade shows, and special events.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Research the industry on an on-going basis to know what changes may be on the horizon that will impact current and future sales.
- Provide feedback to the team as well as Product Management for process or product improvements as required.
- Ability to showcase TalentReef solutions through live and recorded videos as required.
Key success factors
- Experience working with a sales team and an understanding of what's important
- Organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- High attention-to-detail
- 2+ years’ experience in business and or sales engineer in technology / software / SaaS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Effectively simplify and communicate complex subject matter – both verbally and written
- Ability to travel when required
One more thing: Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! We don’t hire off key words. We hire real people who have experience and skills we want to hear about. This could be your dream job, but you won’t know unless you apply.
The Location: Downtown Denver/Hybrid
The Salary: $40,000-60,000 +Commission
The People: We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you’re interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.
The Company: At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level