Denver Metro/Boston Metro/Remote
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing all-star to bring passion, creativity and innovation to our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches, but can also build, develop and motivate a highly productive team. As the Senior Director of Demand Generation, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing and own the campaigns strategy to build sales pipeline using a variety of lead generation and lead nurture programs. Your efforts will help drive ThreatX on its path to become the #1 application security and API protection platform in the world.
In this role, you will be a critical contributor in our effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals and will design, develop and implement both earned and paid programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales.
- Lead demand generation programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including nurture email, webinars, social, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
- Proactively partner with our sales teams and sales development managers to ensure seamless interactions, integrations and follow-through with prospects.
- Ensure quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, events, white papers, infographics, social images and videos.
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities that can accelerate growth, improve customer lifetime value, and delight existing customers.
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management regularly to deliver ongoing performance results.
- Scale a powerful B2B demand gen engine that drives pipeline creation and healthy sales opportunity conversion.
- Constantly test, learn, and optimize by collecting data to measure success across all marketing channels.
- You build deep and collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the organization.
- You have natural empathy for ThreatX’s customer and look for ways to leverage that understanding for better results.
- You understand the big picture and can debate strategy with the executive staff, and at the same time you dive into the details and can influence engineering decisions.
- You are egoless about whose idea is right, but incredibly passionate about finding the right ideas for the company and driving them to fruition to realize optimal results consistently.
- You have a deep passion for learning and are always looking for ways to do things better.
- Deep understanding of best practices and industry trends in sales pipeline building, lead scoring, and lead nurturing programs.
- Track record of meeting goals in delivering B2B sales pipeline through demand gen marketing.
- You are a crystal-clear communicator, able to distill complex topics and ambiguous information into thoughtful analyses and actionable recommendations.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS.
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in cutting-edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events.
- Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- Analytically driven decision maker, with ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive optimal results of marketing strategies and decisions.
- A person who looks beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that help the company expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity and contribute to the company’s overall go to market strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Results-oriented, organized and decisive with the initiative to prioritize projects and adjust as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degree gets extra credit.