CORPORATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Remote to start, preferably Front Range, CO
Topo Designs is looking for a driven sales professional that would be primarily responsible for selling Topo Designs’ products to corporate businesses and promotional distributors.
• Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to qualify leads and sell products
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, business directories, internet websites, and other sources
• Convert inbound leads into sales• Manages the entire sales cycle
• Emphasizes salable features of product, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for customers• Maintains a contact list of past/present customers
• Maintains a project pipeline to predict monthly sales projections
• Creates mock-ups for customers
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries
• Creates and maintains strong relationship with embroidery factories
• Distributors in the promotional products industry (PPAI, ASI)
• Develop relationship with existing and potentially new promotional products suppliers
• Has strong product knowledge and understanding of our brand to quickly confirm custom requests
• At least two years of related Corporate (B2B and B2C) sales experience within the promotional products industry
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following:
• Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator – basic to intermediate preferred
• MS Excel – intermediate (i.e. vlookup and pivot tables)• MS Powerpoint
• Google Suite
Topo Designs’ health and safety measures may include but are not limited to socially distanced workspace when onsite, COVID tests, and temperature checks as required by management and Human Resources.
Health, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with a match; Topo Designs product allowance; monetary annual activity and mental health allowance; PTO.
This is a full-time, exempt salaried position with a base salary of $50k.
Our people are good at what they do. We are adventurers and explorers; designers and developers. We are creative, driven and detail-oriented. We find beauty in boldness and style in simplicity. And we’re united by a shared goal: to create unique gear that looks as good as it works and comes back in one piece—trip after trip, year after year.
When we’re not creating, you can find us testing our gear out in the wild. Our ranks include rock climbers, cyclists, anglers, thru-hikers, runners, ping pong (or... table tennis) champions, gardeners, skateboarders, globetrotters and so much more.