DIRECTOR OF MARKETING – Remote upon hire, Front Range, CO
Topo Designs is looking for a highly creative, brand focused, marketing professional to join our team and help propel us- and the entire outdoor industry - to the next level. As a part of the leadership team at Topo Designs you’ll be working to shape and create how the Topo Designs Brand is presented across a variety of marketing outlets. The right candidate will have a solid sense of brand identity and what’s important to craft and enhance that. They’ll be able to manage agencies as well as internal reports to stick to a seasonal calendar of deliverables.
• Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
• Supports the development and operational execution of the company’s strategic plan.
• Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
• Owns marketing calendar and manages to ensure key dates/deliverables are met.
• Owns content creation from vision/ideation to managing photo/video shoots to finished deliverables.
• Works closely with DTC team to produce channel relevant content to drive sales and awareness.
• Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
• Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Develops and manages a team both internal and external, with responsibilities around hiring, managing, performance reviews and conflict resolution.
• Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or six to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven track record of bringing ideas to life.
• Positive attitude, team-oriented, and goal-motivated.
• Demonstrated experience in successfully executing innovative and unique campaign experiences.
• Strong understanding of social media networks, their features and best practices.
• Experience working with/at agencies (advertising, digital, marketing).
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team setting.
Topo Designs’ health and safety measures may include but are not limited to socially distanced workspace when onsite, COVID tests, and temperature checks as required by management and Human Resources.
Currently, the Executive team at Topo Designs is working fully remote, but the position may require some onsite work inthe Denver retail store, Denver office, or Denver Warehouse. The candidate must be able to work digitally and remotely.
Topo Designs offers all Full-Time employees:
Health, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with a match; Topo Designs product allowance; monetary annual activity and mental health allowance; PTO. This is a full-time, exempt salaried position with a base salary of $90-120k.
Our people are good at what they do. We are adventurers and explorers; designers and developers. We are creative, driven and detail-oriented. We find beauty in boldness and style in simplicity. And we’re united by a shared goal: to create unique gear that looks as good as it works and comes back in one piece—trip after trip, year after year.
When we’re not creating, you can find us testing our gear out in the wild. Our ranks include rock climbers, cyclists, anglers, thru-hikers, runners, ping pong (or... table tennis) champions, gardeners, skateboarders, globetrotters and so much more.